Dr. Abhidha ShahMBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery), IFAANS(USA)
- Profile & Contact Details NameDr. Abhidha ShahSpecialityNeurosurgeonQualificationMBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery), IFAANS(USA)Experience20 + Yearsabhidha@gmail.comMobile9821014950Registration No.89508
- Mission & Vision
Mission: To provide exceptional, patient-centred neurosurgical care through expertise, compassion, and innovation.
Vision: To be a globally recognized leader in neurosurgery, advancing healthcare and improving lives through excellence in clinical practice and research.
- Dr. Dipak Kothari Gold Medal in Neurosurgery - 2008
- Women in Neurosurgery, International Visiting Surgeon Award, Greg Wilkins Barrick Chair - 2014
- Vesalius Award - 2016
- Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M Hospital ? June 2011 till date
- Tutor, Neurosurgery, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M Hospital ? June 2009 ? May 2011
- Chief Resident, Neurosurgery, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M Hospital ? August 2008 ? June 2009
- Residency in Neurosurgery, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M Hospital ? August 2005 ? July 2008
- Residency in General Surgery, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences ? May 2000 ? July 2003
- Rural Service as Medical Officer, Primary Health Center, Kendur ? March 1999 ? March 2000
- Internship, K.J. Somaiya Hospital and Research Centre ? February 1998 ? January 1999
- Membership Details
- Member of the International Academy of Neurosurgery Anatomy.
- Executive Committee Member of the Neurological Society Of India
- Member of the World Federation Neuroanatomy Committee.
- Associate Board Member of Craniovertebral Junction and Spine Society.
- Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons - Women in Neurosurgery Section - Secretary
- Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons - Women in Neurosurgery Section - Education Chair
- International Member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
- Member of Skull Base Surgery Society of India.
- Member of Bombay Neurosciences Association.
- Member of the Neurological Society of India.
- Research Details
More than 160+ Research Papers in different journals. For more details please visit here.
- Foreign Presence
IFAANS at USA
For Online or Offline Consultation
Book An Appointment
"Dear Dr. Shah, thank you very much for the exceptional care you provided during my time of emergency. Giving me a second chance at life is the greatest gift I have ever received. I am grateful that I will be able to have the opportunity to watch my kids grow up and continue to live a good life with my wife. This whole experience truly gave me a firsthand feel of how precious life is, and I will take very few things for granted. I can truly say I owe my life to you. Thank you."
"Dr Shah is the most caring, kind, respectful surgeon we have ever had. And we have had a lot of surgeons. She added the personal touch to a traumatic brain situation and treated us like her own family. Five stars is not enough. She and her team are incredible. Honestly, we could not have been more blessed to have had her. There really are just not enough words to thank her for her care."
"Thank you so much for giving me a second change at a pain free existence. My recovery has been easy to handle and I owe that success all to you. It’s been a pleasure to have you as my surgeon and strive to meet with your expectations. Again thank you Dr Abhidha Shah"
Experienced Doctor, giving personal attention to the patient Best neurosurgeon Thank you so much madam...:) For operating my Mother.
Check my Gallery
Check my Gallery
If you faced any issue in booking an appointment or in need of immediate health assistance, kindly get in touch with me.
King Edward Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400012